Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm
I know you and I are in a similar boat this month. I too have gone back and forth whether to go for it or not, and I only have a few more days to decide. My thought is there is no guarantee that even if we try that we will get a BFP, so we are going to try anyway. I've done everything I can to make myself healthy - taking prenatals and baby aspirin, limiting caffeine and alcohol, exercising, etc. so the rest is out of my hands.
I really hope you are able to make a decision and are able to relax.
Angel Baby #1 1/6/2012
Angel Baby #2 5/5/2012