BabyZone Community Rules of the Road
A respectful place:
in order to participate in the community. BabyZone reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time without notice.
For parents, not kids:
BabyZone is a site for parents and adult registration is required. The community often contains frank discussions about adult issues; therefore, children under the age of 18 are not permitted to participate.
How to play:
Each member upholds the integrity of the community's content. When posting content, BabyZone requires the following:
1. Don't be a jerk or break the law.
BabyZone won't tolerate content or people who post information that:
2. Be who you are.
- Exploits or harms anyone, especially minors.
- Is violent, racist, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Is abusive, threatening or belligerent towards an individual or groups of individuals for any reason.
- Contains profane, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit language.
- Is for commercial or advertising purposes, including classified ads.
- Publicly reveals information that should be private, especially other people's personal information.
- Violates federal, state or local law.
- Infringes on copyright in anyway
Do not create multiple profiles. Your account should represent you and accurately portray your life. Do not falsely represent yourself, or claim to have knowledge or expertise that you don't actually possess. In addition, do not impersonate another user.
3. You're not here to make a buck.
Do not post content or links to drive traffic to commercial sites. Do not rave about goods or services if your intent is to make money off of them.
4. Can the spam!
Don't post similar or identical information. Repeat postings show that you are not interested in building community relationships; they signal that you are spamming for financial gain.
5. Report abuse respectfully.
. Do not report posts that you personally disagree with, or by people you personally dislike. Reporting a post without justification could cost you your BabyZone account.
6. No hacks, Jack!
Do not do anything to force the download of a virus, programs or other content that could harm the technology of BabyZone members or interfere with the operation of BabyZone.
7. If you didn't create it, don't post it!
BabyZone does not tolerate content or people who infringe on the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
8. Save the drama for your mama! Or, don't be a drama queen.
Don't "drag" conversations from one board to another to cause a disruption or to harass other members.
9. Protect privacy!
While we do allow our community members to post information about themselves, we do not allow personally identifying information to be posted about others. Be cautious posting personal information or any information that you don't want made public. BabyZone is a site targeted to members 18 or over, but we want to ensure you are aware that your posts are available to anyone on the Internet.
10. What's in a name?
Choose your user name wisely when signing up to post on our forums. Once you have created a name, it cannot be changed.
Response to violations
Highlighting content from members
- BabyZone is dedicated to finding and emphasizing helpful content created by community members for the benefit of BabyZone visitors. If you post content that benefits other members, you acknowledge and agree that BabyZone may repurpose and create derivative works of such content and that we can use all such content in various ways.
for additional guidance on participating in our community.