Mine is a tall list, but a lot of research and 2 years of TTC went into it
Every day I take
- Rx Grade prenatal which includes folic acid
- Borage oil and Fish oil with GLA, EPA and DHA
- Vitamin D
- Royal Jelly
- Wheat grass
- Melatonin (at night)
During Menstrual cycle:
herb formula Tao Hong Si Wu Tang
- Invigorates & Tonifies Blood, and Regulates Menstruation by clearing any stagnation that may impede the quality and movement of qi and blood in the following cycle & facilitates the complete discharge of menstrual blood so that the new endometrial lining can grow on a smooth, clean base.
During Follicle phase:
herb formula Gui Shao Di Huang Wan
- nourishes both the yin and blood to help fertility signs show clear improvement. Can make long or short follicular phases regulate, cervical mucus increases, menstrual blood quantity and quality improve, and makes basal body temperature charts become more even.
- Raspberry Leaf tea
During Luteal phase:
herb formula Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan
- Used to prevent miscarriage and for treatment of immunologic and inflammatory conditions of the uterus including uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, chronic PID, inflammation of the fallopian tubes and endometriosis.
Acupuncture 2x a month
Fertility yoga at least once a week
Gluten-free and Dairy-free diet
BD for fun as much as we can
IVF specific drugs:
HCG trigger shot
I'll also be on progesterone and baby aspirin after IVF and take an herbal formula called "peaceful fetus" to prevent miscarriage.